Wednesday, January 9, 2013

The Past few Months

Wow! Have not blogged in a long time! Let's just say the past few months have been anything but easy!. Finished my fall class, added more duties at work (which I really love driving Carly to school everyday, gets us up and out early :)! ) My sister and my mom moved to Montana in October. Helped my dad and brother move. They stayed at our house for a few weeks, with the animals! We were a circus! Matt has been working and traveling like crazy. Steilacoom football made it to the playoffs!  I also thought it would be a fun task of making our Christmas gifts, tad overwhelming :). Dad moved to Montana. I visited Montana. We had the holidays in between. Not my kind of relaxing holiday season I had planned. Oh well on to a new year! Praise the Lord!

So please bear with me with the next few posts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment