Thursday, January 10, 2013

CAUTION!!! Loads of PICTURES!

I thought I would share with you one of my most FAVORITE things to do during the Holidays! DECORATE!!!

So I am sorry if its a lot but I love it!

Welcome to the Williams' home!
The Wreath my hubby bought me for my Birthday!
(flowers are so overrated!) Just kidding!


Christmas decor purchase of the year (besides the necessities) my manger with a REMOVABLE JESUS!

With the assistance of my very talented Mother-in-Law I sewed the pillows on the ends of the couch
(they even have zippers!)


Our little Fireplace!
(with stocking my mom made us our first married Christmas)

Excuse our blanket basket (we pay for heat)



My Christmas Card holder
(I made it last year)






Now on to the Kitchen!

I LOVE Gingerbread decor for my kitchen!


Favorite new toy!!!




I love our little home! It may be tiny but its the best for us right now! Thanks for enjoying! BEWARE!!! Valentine's Day Decor is coming! (my poor hubby)

1 comment:

  1. You have your mom's talent for decorating :)

    ReplyDelete