Tuesday, January 29, 2013

My Valentine's Day Decor! Vase Fillers

This year I had so much fun decorating for Valentine's Day! I did a lot of crafts and I am so excited to share them all. It may be picture overload but I didn't want to miss a detail. :) It will be broken up in a few posts so I can also explain some home decor ideas.:) Lets start with vase fillers with the Valentine theme. I love a vase filler! Number one reason: you can change them! I have them in every room of the house. I like to change to match parties, holidays, or decor. You now can find them at craft stores, Target, Ikea, and more.

 
 For my tall vases this year I went for a pink theme. I have silk petals in one vase. The medium vase I picked jewels and pearls for the bottom. I bought a piece of card stock and burned the edges rolled it up with some fancy pink ribbon to look like an old fashioned love letter. The tall vase is pink potpourri from Ikea with a key on the top (the key to my heart).

Here is a closer look at the filler



 Candy is always a great filler. Inexpensive too. These are conversation hearts I had left over from a craft project.


 This trio I decided on a red theme to match the living room decor. I have the rose petals in red. The jewels you can find at a craft store in many different colors. These jewels I found at pier one a couple years ago. The last vase is shredded book paper. I thought it looked nice and not so much red.


These vases are in my kitchen. Like I said before I love candy so Matt helped me separate all the colors

There are my Valentine Theme Vases. Best decor secret ever! If you ever have questions or need help I am your gal :)

No comments:

Post a Comment