Monday, November 5, 2012

YouTube Date!

Matt & I @ my Sweet 16 (2 weeks after he asked me out)



So Matt and I have been super busy lately and with the holidays coming up money is extra tight. We are also about to celebrate our 8 year (dating) anniversary next week so I thought I would share with you guys a fun cheap (possibly free) date night that we love to do even when we had just begun dating that will leave you laughing for hours.
 
First off how this idea came about:
Senior year
I love Elisabeth Hasselbeck! She had mentioned this idea on The View and I thought it was a fun idea. So one night back in high school Matt brought over dessert (a personal cake with a fun pink ring to be exact) and for about three hours we sat in my room cracking up at YouTube videos. Even eight years later we still love to do it.
 
 
 
 
Our Wedding Day
(September 5th, 2010)
 
I thought I would share a few of our favorite videos! (a tip to the best YouTube date pick one video and then on the right side of the screen there is always related videos or similar and we choose one after ever video)
 
 
 
 
 


Hope you all enjoy some of our favorite videos!
Happy Fall Yall!

No comments:

Post a Comment